There is an old saying that goes “Failure to plan is planning for failure.” Here at Ausha, we like to think of it in more positive terms – if you put the time and effort into planning out your podcasts, your podcasts are sure to be a success! That is why we have made a Podcast Planner bundle for you to download. It helps you map out your goals and ideas, then take the steps to reach them. So reach for the stars and use our free Podcast Planner as the rocket boost to get you there!
If you want your podcasting to be a source of income, planning for it can get you there. With a podcast you can:
- Sell podcast merchandise through a digital shop like Etsy
- Promote affiliate links to get seller commission when a listener makes a purchase
- Cut advertising deals for companies who want to promote their newest sale to your audience
- Create episodes that can only be accessed by paid subscribers
The possibilities are endless!
But you can’t just have a notion of what you want, you must have a plan for your project.
First you have to:
- Set up your episode production so your work is consistent and reliable
- Make excellent podcast content through tasks like picking the right topic and writing a solid script
- Grow your download numbers by having listeners review and share your episodes
- Increase your podcast’s social media followers by using tools like Canva
Even if you only want podcasting to be a creative outlet for you, know that creators make some of the best, original media when they plan it out.
Our Podcast Planner templates will be your best friends as you explore your options, set your goals, track your ideas, and overall create the podcast you have always dreamed of!
Each free template, whether it is a checklist, calendar, or content planner, is designed to maximize your input. We know what it takes to excel at podcast production, digital marketing, and monetizing media. We have crafted these planner templates to get you there.
Remember: These podcast planner templates are meant to complement each other as one big project so take the time to work on each one.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our help team and we will share everything we know about the business! You can also find us on social media @Ausha or tune into our own podcast episodes at “TIPS: How to Grow Your Podcast.”
So shoot for the stars! Click on the download button and start building towards those dreams today! 🚀