Making your podcast episodes available on Deezer is an essential step to take if you want to maximize your audience and increase your number of downloads.
If you haven’t already done so, here’s how to add your podcast to the service via Ausha.
Step-by-step instructions for adding your podcast to Deezer
- First, sign in to your Ausha account
- Then select the episode that you want to distribute to Deezer
- Next, go into “Settings” on the main page of your interface
- From there, click “Distribution” on the left-hand side
- Then all you have to do is click “Distribute” in the Deezer box
- Finally, indicate with a yes or no whether your podcast has already been made available on the service through a different hosting service other than Ausha
Congratulations! Your podcast is now on Deezer!
And that’s it! With just a few simple clicks, your podcast has been made available on this audio streaming service.
You’ll be able to access your show within 24 to 48 hours and start tracking your listening stats on Ausha from that point forward.
If you want more information about adding your podcast on Deezer, our customer success manager, Sarah, has written an article about it on our online help center.
To increase your visibility and gain more listens, make your podcast available across the full range of audio streaming services.
Discover how to publish your podcast on Spotify or Apple Podcasts by reading our dedicated blog posts on Ausha.
Ausha, the only podcast marketing platform that helps you grow your podcast
14 day trial • No credit card needed
Launch your podcast with Ausha
All-in-one platform to easily launch and grow your podcast.Start for Free